Android Certified Developer
Android Certified Developer
Becoming certified professional now a days is a basic requirement for any developer. As we know with growing time, skills and competition is also growing rapidly thus to compete with this competitive world one need to hold certification for his skills which approves his skills are quality standardized and will help the organization to grow with it.
This kind of expertise need a well furnished developer and thus make you stand out of the crowd.
Learn more about the “Android Certified Developer” course below.
Benefits of doing Android training:
Android Training in Lucknow will teach you how to build real-world and fun mobile applications using the new Android SDK. It covers everything from the fundamentals of building apps for embedded devices, phones, and tablets to advanced concepts such as custom 3D components and multi-tasking, explore and use the Android APIs, including those for media and sensors
Comparison: Android and iPhone
- When you purchase an iPhone, you are trapped with as much as storage as you determined to buy at the get-go. Mainly Android phones however, have a microSD card slot. So, you can simply purchase more storage freedom.
- If your battery starts disposing, you can often remove it and replace it with a new one. Can’t do that with an iPhone.
- You can use a group of different Android phones (including the HTC, Galaxy many more) as remote controls, because they have infrared blasters on the top. iPhones do not.
- Android files screenshots, downloaded pics, and pictures saved from messages into their own separate folders.
- Android doesn’t concern where your music comes from. iOS 8 and Apple , however, involve iTunes if you want to fill your iPhone up with songs, and you need iPhoto if you ever want to acquire your photos onto your workstation.
- You can utilize any micro-USB cable to accuse your Android phone. If you want to accuse your iPhone, you need to have Apple’s proprietary cable.
- Google’s app store lets you download apps to your phone directly from its website. If you explore for an iPhone app in a browser, on the other hand, you have to open iTunes or the App Store to download and install it.
- Apple’s baked-in Maps apps isn’t as superior as Google’s, but on an iPhone, you can’t create Google Maps your default.
- On an iPhone, you can unchain your phone with your fingerprint or a code. On most Android devices, you have numerous additional options, including patterns or face unlocks.
- You can modify an Android phone much more than an iPhone, like by adding together widgets on your home screen.
- Android phones don’t force you to keep all of your apps on one of your homescreens, like iPhones do.
- Notifications on your android phones are frequently shown at the zenith of your screen, which makes easier to think what you need to check and respond to.